As many of you know, we made the difficult decision to leave Boston and move back to Utah. We are so sad to leave this beautiful and fun city. Nate has family in Utah, so it will be great to be closer to them. I really want Tripp to know his cousins and grandparents. I think this is a good move for us, but right now I'm mostly sad. The night we said goodbye to our friends, I cried the whole way home. And the only reason I didn't cry as we pulled out of our neighborhood with the moving van is because Nate was in the other car with his Dad, and I was in the jeep with Tripp and Nate's mom. She would think I was a crazy person if I was crying, so I held it in.I'm a bit of a freak, and every 2 years or so, I tend to get antsy and really want to move and start another adventure. Boston was the ONLY place that I haven't felt that feeling. We had the best friends in the world and there was still so much for us to see and do. I hope we are able to go back one day and visit that beautiful city again. We loved our 3 years there. But, on to another adventure.
Nate's parents, Nate, Tripp and I took a week to drive from Boston to Utah. We saw some US history and church history sites. All of us except Tammy were sick at one point or another. But we mostly had a great time. Here are a few of the things we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment