Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A weekend with the girls...

My sister, Ashley, had a baby girl named Kate 3 weeks ago. So, last week my sister, Emily, drove up from Vegas with her boys and picked Tripp and me up. Then we drove to Idaho to get my sister Stephanie. Then on to Liberty Lake, Washington. Ashley and Nate live in this beautiful part of Washington that is right on the Idaho border. It has beautiful mountains and green green trees and lakes like the Seattle side. But it doesn't rain as much and they actually have 4 seasons. I would love to live there. So beautiful. My mom was there for the weekend also. We had such a great time. Ashley and Kate taking a much needed nap.
Tripp and his cousins Paige, Rowan and Maclaren. They had so much fun playing together!

We went to this beautiful lake in Coeur d' Alene (I think I spelled it right)


Me and Ashley

mmmmmm. The most amazing ice cream sundae I have ever had. I certainly did not eat it all by myself. Emily and Mom in the background.

My sweet little boy as he sleeps.


1 comment:

Ashley C said...

I'm so glad you guys came. And I'm glad you had a good time. I did too.