Friday, December 24, 2010

My little monkey

These days, Tripp climbs in and on EVERYTHING. I'm pretty surprised that he hasn't broken a bone or required stitches. Every time we open the fridge, he runs into the kitchen and hurries and sits down inside.










Nate's aunt has 2 fish tanks and a bird. Tripp would stand at the bird cage and chirp every time the bird chirped. It was really cute.... at first. Then it became old.

4 comments:

Emily Alexander said...

Tripp is looking so much older. And more and more like a Sorensen to me.

I love that he like to sit in the fridge. And chirp;)

Ashley C said...

What a cute little guy. I love that he sits in the fridge.

Ashley C said...

Its a couch and loveseat that we bought. But it does look like a sectional in those pictures.

Thanks for the christmas card. We are planning on coming to Utah in March. That will be fun to be together. We REALLY need to do a family picture then.

Ashley C said...

Do you know of any photographers that are cheap-ish?