Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl!

I really don't care about the super bowl. Am I the only one? Even the comercials are not that great. But Nate and Tripp wore their football atire and watched the whole game intently. The highlight for me was that on Saturday night, we went to Papa Murphy's and got a delicious veggie pizza and I really enjoyed in on Sunday. mmmmm.

Not super bowl related, but just a funny pic. He'll drag anything over to what he wants and stand on it. One day, he is going to seriously injure himself.
The other day I was brushing my teeth. He got up to the sink next to mine and grabbed his Thomas The Train electric tooth brush and turned it on. When I spit in the sink, he did too. So cute how they mimic EVERY thing we do. Well, cute and really scary.

2 comments:

Emily Alexander said...

I love Papa Murphy's but they don't have one by me:( That's cute that he watched the superbowl so intently. I don't give a crap about it either.

Stephanie said...

I love that he's standing on his tippy toes too. Haha. And I'm really impressed that he's got his "please" and "thank you" down like that. Was it chicken bacon artichoke? That's my favorite personally.
Of course, being a Carver, I don't care about the Superbowl either except it was in the Cowboys stadium so that's cool.