My little brother, Trevor, came home last week from his mission to Mexico. We were all so excited to see him after 2 years. He had never met 3 of his 6 nieces and nephews. He was quite grown up and it was a lot of fun spending time with our whole family. We don't get to see each other often and we are really close, so it was so great!!
Maclaren, Tripp and Rowan welcoming Trevor at the airport.
He had the biggest smile on his face when he saw us! And my mom burst into tears and wouldn't let go of him. (Trevor is the one on the left)
3 comments:
Man, I'm bummed I missed the whole airport reunion. How exciting that must have been. He's such a cute kid. What? He's not a kid anymore?
That was a day I will remember forever.
That was mom using dad's email.
Post a Comment