Friday, June 10, 2011

I want to be big (part 2)

Just about every time I turn around, Tripp is wearing either Nate's shoes or hat (or both).


And he loves to ride on the riding lawn mower or follow Nate around with the little one.


I'm very glad this kid loves to read. But it's a little annoying when he insists on taking books to bed. I can hear him talking to himself and reading himself a story in his crib. Pretty cute.


In only bought 2 ears of corn, 'cause I didn't think Tripp would try it. I was wrong. He grabbed mine and wouldn't give it back. It was really good corn too. I missed out.






Tripp idolizes Nate. He copies everything (scary). Now whenever there's a Red Sox game on (4 times a week), Tripp climbs up with Dad and eats popcorn and says "Go Sox" when he sees the Boston B.


No comments: