Nate was on the opposite side of the ship with the long lense. I had no idea where he was. creepy. That is Adam and Jeff, then Rossi and me, having a snack. Imagine a land where there is all you can eat FREE food. Yummy junk food. mmmmm. We would eat every couple hours, even if we weren't hungry. If we were just walking to a specific destination and happened to walk by the ice cream station, just grab a cone. Or the pizza stand? Sure, I'll take a slice.
One day some of us entered a pool games thing. Rossi and Adam are on the left, then me in the green suit about to dive for spoons. Our team won, but no thanks to me. Below, Adam and I are cheering on Rossi who, is swimming. Natalie is in the black bikini on the other team.
The first day. We are all pretty white. But the second we got on ship, we got in our suits and layed by the pool.
At a game show. Each night, there were several game shows you could enter or just watch. This one was family fued, I think. We participated in several, it was lots of fun.
Sarah, Mark and Nate, watching a comedian.


1 comment:
That is so awesome that you could just eat whatever you want. I like that kind of land.
Post a Comment