Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Music Man

This kid cracks me up. He is always singing. And I feel like he has a good ear for music or something, cause he'll just hear a song a few times and then sing it on his own. This is 'We are Young.' He's been singing to this one for a while.


I had nothing to do with him singing Train's 'Drive By.' It's just simply on the radio often. But the other day when I heard him singing it while playing, I just busted up laughing.



I'm kind of been obsessed with Queen lately. Such great music! Just think how many more awesome songs Freddie Mercury could have written if he didn't die 20 years ago. Tripp loves 'We Will Rock You.' I taught him how to bang his hands on his legs, then clap. He sort of gets it, not quite.

3 comments:

Ashley C said...

Cute. :)

mom said...

Very cute!! And he's wearing big boy pants. Cool.

Stephanie said...

He does have an ear for music. It's cool that he can pick up the words after just a few times. I still don't know the words to that song and I've heard it a lot.