Monday, July 22, 2013

Bear World!

 My sister got married in Idaho a few weeks ago, so the day after the wedding, we went to this bear park. The kind where you drive around and animals come up to your car. It was pretty cool.
 A rare white elk

Mel & Aspen, Avery, Emily's leg, Ryan, Nate Carter, Tripp, Mom, Kate Stef's leg, Trevor, Paige, Rowan
 There was this little amusement park attached to Bear World. The kids LOVED it! Nate was the only adult that would go on the spinny bear, so he got pretty sick.
 

 
 Tripp got to "drive" the train. He loved it. He kept getting off and hurrying into the line again. Before we could catch him, he was on the train again. The kid ahead of him is Rowan's doppelganger
Too bad Aspen isn't visible in the baby bjorn


Paige, Kate, Rowan, Avery's head, Tripp and Maclaren. The older 6 grandkids had tons of fun playing together. It's so fun seeing them get to know each other. And so sad that it only happens once a year or so.

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

Bear World was fun! I love the pic of Tripp on the train. He has a cute smile. I hope you don't mind if I steal some pics for my blog. By "some" I mean all of the pics you took. :)

Nate and Mel said...

totally ok!