Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nate's Sports Dream Come True











Three weeks ago, I was a good wife. Just for the weekend though. Yankee stadium is being torn down. Upsetting, I know. So, obviously, we needed to go to a Yankee game this summer. We drove down (with our friends Crystal and Ryan) to NYC on friday morning - hoping there would be tickets available. Not a smart move. But we got lucky and found some tickets at the last minute. Our seats were great, the Yankees won (not really a good thing), and we had a great time. We drove back that night!
The next morning, Nate attended a pro golf tournament (on 3 hours sleep). He loved it, even though Tiger was injured and not playing. He followed Tiger around for 5 hours at last years tournament, so he's ok!
That evening we had Red Sox tickets! It was mormon night at Fenway Park. We sat with all our friends from church and had so much fun.
Next, I think I'll make Nate take me to a musical and a chick flick. That sounds fair.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Holy crap no kidding sounds like tons of fun man that is awesome!!!