Monday, September 22, 2008

I Cured Cancer!




Well, maybe I didn't actually cure cancer, but I helped? So, my office participated in the anual Jimmy Fund Walk for the cure. We raised money as an office. The walk went along the Boston Marathon route. We, however, opted to walk 5 miles - not the hurrendous 26.2 miles. It was pretty fun, I think we'll do it again next year. We had 6 of us employees and 6 of their kids. Nate joined us half way through, cheater!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

way to go mel! it reminds me of the office when the walked.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you guys finally updated. We miss you and hope to see you for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you kids, I have another side trip for you. Go to Fall River and visit the USS Massachusetts. Jay's Grandpa Tucker is a "plank owner." That means he was on the first crew when it was commissioned. It is run by the State Parks Dept.

Steve.

Ashley C said...

Good for you guys!! I must say, for a minute there, I really thought you had found a cure for cancer. But then I realized... this is Melanie we're talking about. As in "I can't tie my own shoes"-melanie.

Ashley C said...

ha ha.

Ashley C said...

ha ha ha

Ashley C said...

P.S. You guys should have run. Then maybe scientists could find a cure faster!!

Totally kidding. Good job.