As most of you know, I am 4 1/2 months pregnant with our first baby! Things have gone pretty well so far. The second and third months were pretty crappy, I'm not going to lie. Nate was very sweet and helpful. Now the fun begins (until it gets crappy again around month 7, right?). We find out what we are having on friday, so we need you to answer the poll question by then. We'll keep you posted (no pun intended). Side poll question: how in the heck did women do this 10-12-14 times back in the day?
3 comments:
Hooray!! I cant wait to hear what you're having.
I was pretty mad about missing the temple, but I am determined to go on Tuesday, so hopefully I can get there without incident.
Congratulations you guys! You'll have fun. Just take lots of breaks. :)
I guess your poll results are pretty accurate because their is a 50/50 chance of either gender. Hee hee. I hope Nate doesnt cry if its a girl.
Post a Comment