Well we found out what we are having last friday and I just wanted to let you all know: It's a Boy! We are very excited! (we'd be excited either way). We received several ultrasound pics, but this is my favorite. It's just his two little feet on the left side of the picture. So cute. In the other pic, he is playing hide and seek.
I'm a little concerned though because he was bouncing off the walls. She had a hard time getting good pictures of him because he would not hold still. Does that mean that he'll be a wild baby/todler! Also, he was holding his hands together the whole time. The tech wanted to count fingers, but he wouldn't undo his hands. He finally cooperated after I rolled over and pressed on my stomach a few times. What a cutie. Anyway, now all we have to do is choose a name. Yikes!
4 comments:
Hey congrats that is awesome, I think Billy Cooper is a great name lol, or Tucker Cooper?
Congratulations Mel! I'm glad to see your baby has character.
Congratulations! I guess that means we'll have to come visit before he comes...
dang Mel, that is so weird because i was praying for you the other night and when i said you and your(baby)i said baby boy and i was like wait i don't know what it is but then just now i was like oh, that was weird
Post a Comment