Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A sign of things to come......

Last month, I was watching Anne's son, Charlie. I was feeding him a banana and I guess he had enough. I was proud of myself for catching most of the puke in my hands. But then round two came - and my hands were full. So my flip flops caught the rest!
This is what he looked like 30 seconds later... Who could be angry at that face? I love that kid. Too bad the world is messed up and our best friends had to move back to Utah and we miss them every day and I can't just walk downstairs and borrow eggs and Anne can't call me and ask me to preheat her oven 'cause she'll be home in 10 minutes and I can't go watch TV with them for three hours on end just because Nate is at work and I'm bored. Man, I'm mad. I guess I'll have a kid of my own and I'll probably love him as much as I love Charlie and Jack.



1 comment:

Emily Alexander said...

That puke is nasty.
The same exact thing happened to me in January- our best friends moved to Washington and it was truly cruel.