Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tripp's two favorite things....(besides his mom's you-know-whats)

Nate and I have only bought Tripp two toys. (He has received others as gifts and hand-me-downs). And I'm happy to say that they are his favorite two toys. Or maybe I expose him to them most often because I bought them and I'm biased. hmmmm.
The first is this little ball. All the holes are just the right size for him to stick his fingers into - easy for him to hold. And he'll hold on to this thing FOREVER. We have to pry it out of his fingers. And he loves to eat it too. But he sticks every thing in his mouth now days.
The second toy is this bouncy extravaganza. We bought it at Costco last week. He loves to stand up on our laps, so we thought it was time to get him a toy to stand up in. The seat swivels around to expese him to the various toys on the tray. He isn't quite tall enough to bounce yet. But he loves to stand up and see the world from this new perspective!! So cute!


No comments: