I can't believe my little boy is 1. It has gone by so fast. We have been very blessed to have such a good baby who is in good health.
Tripp watching Nate mow the lawn. He sat here for at least 20 minutes just watching.
Blayne making home made root beer. The kids loved seeing the dry ice make smoke!
Nate wanted to decorate the cake. He chose the Boston B. He did it free hand and it looked great! My mom and sister and I made blue velvet cake and it was yummy.
3 comments:
How fun! It sounds like it was a fun day. I can't believe he is 1 already. Wow. Nate did a great job decorating! Paige just picked at her cake too. I was a little bummed. :)
That was a fun party. I especially thought it was cute that he was just staring out the window. He gets so tired. It was a really fun birthday party.
That was a really fun party. Tripp is so cute! Loved how he dug right into that blue cake with anger in his eyes. Is that how he feels about the red socks? Dont tell Nate.
Post a Comment