
For Pioneer Day, we went up to Tremonton to visit Nate's parents. They had all sorts of stuff going on at the park. We entered Tripp in a baby contest. Kinda silly, but we thought it would be fun.

I love the awesome trophy. Is that a naked baby posing? Little creepy.


Tripp ended up taking second place. I swear we are not going to become crazy stage parents who enter their kids into pageants and stuff. Ok, so the South Weber Days baby contest is next week. After that one, we are done....I promise.
4 comments:
How fun that he won 2nd place! I love the trophy.
OK, pageant mom! What's next, spray tans for little Tripp?
Jk, that's cool that he got 2nd place. Make sure he practices his wave.
Haha, that's funny. I'm glad he got 2nd! Make sure to curl his eyelashes next time. I've heard that helps.
u r so funny!! ur posts crack me up!
Post a Comment