Emily's back yard has this great cement track all around it. There were lots of bikes and scooters, so the kids had a great time.
My dad found a wheel barrow behind the shed. I can't tell you how many wheel barrow rides I received as a little kid. For some reason, we loved it so much. The grandkids were no different.
Stephanie long boarding around the yard.
Tripp is in the background playing in the sand box. These kids got so dirty every day. But it was pretty much amazing to send them out in the back yard to play in the end of November, without coats and gloves.
We had a great time. Thanks for letting us invade your house, Emily. And thanks, Mom and Dad, for putting this together.
4 comments:
I'm taking a few of these pictures if you don't mind. :)
I might be stealing a "few" as well. :) We don't have a camera right now so I have no pics from Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting.
I'm glad you took all these pics, I didn't take any. I miss you guys, that sure was a fun week.
sure thing guys. it was way fun.
Post a Comment