Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter has finally arrived!

I'm not a big fan of winter. I don't like snow or cold. But kids sure like it, so that makes it a little fun. Tripp always brings me his boots (and mine) and says "mama, I go outside?" How can I say no to that?And we are fortunate to have a little hill in our backyard that is just the right size for a 2 year old to go sledding.


We built a sweet snowman one day. Over the course of the the next 3 or 4 days it started leaning heavily. Dang South Weber Winds.

3 comments:

mom said...

What a great backyard to go sledding in. And that snowman looks awesome. Did it finally fall over?

Melanie said...

yea, the next day

Stephanie said...

Haha, that's a funny snowman. That looks like fun for a little boy to play in. I'd be like you though, I don't go out anymore in the winter. I just patiently wait for it to pass.