Tripp had to write his name on about 40 valentines (for the kids at preschool and his daycare. He only goes to daycare one day per week, but the lady had them give to EVERYONE, which is great. But my poor kid had a hand cramp. Good practice, I guess!)
He took swim lessons in February and loved it.
We went to the zoo last month. It was the first warm Saturday of the year. It was great!! This is one of two pregnant pics of me. I haven't been good about taking pics of myself. I just can't do it.
I built a (lame) fort under the table. Tripp slept in it all night long. He thought he was sooo cool. The next day, Nate showed me up by building a crazy big one. I forgot to take a pic before it got destroyed.
Kids spend way too much time on electronics these days. It's the parents fault for letting them though...................
2 comments:
Maybe I needed to come visit you to take pics. I remember I took a few in Boston and you said you really didn't have any others. You're funny. At least you don't go to the opposite extreme and mount a clay belly on your kid's walk or something. No offense to anyone who has actually done that.
I just can't bring myself to take pics of myself in the mirror. It seems really narcissistic. But I am glad for the ones you took in Boston because they were some of the only ones I had.
Plus you took pics of places that we never took pics of. When you live somewhere, it doesn't occur to you to take pics of the area surrounding you, so I was so happy to have all the ones you sent me.
Post a Comment