Wednesday, November 19, 2014

California Adventure

 Tripp and Aspen getting up close and personal with some of the Finding Nemo characters at the fun Pixar Parade.
 
Tripp is weirdly obsessed with candy corn. So, we let him eat some candy corn cotton candy while watching the parade.

Ok. So Cars Land is seriously awesome. I don't know if it's simply because Tripp loved that movie for several years and I've seen it literally a hundred times, but I was so excited walking through Radiator Springs. It felt like I was really there. They did such a great job. And the cars race ride is so great. I wanted to do it over and over.



 These were fun bumper tires that hovered above the ground (air shot through the holes in the ground like air hockey) and we would have to lean whatever direction we wanted to go.

When we saw Lightning McQueen driving down the road to go to his garage for a rest, I felt like I was seeing a celebrity. At first I thought I was just excited for Tripp, but then I realized I was so excited to see him. I realized immediately that I was being ridiculous.

 
 

 Sully was the first character we saw upon entering the park. I was surprised that Tripp hugged him. I think he really thought it was Sully.







 Tripp and Aspen were fun to watch during the Bugs Life show. They both kept reaching out to try and grab the 3D objects.

 The water/light/music show was pretty cool. Images were produced on the huge sprays of water. This picture doesn't do it any justice. That's Ariel singing....


I think I liked California Adventure better than Disneyland. It was so great. The Tower of Terror is awesome, but Tripp absolutely did not like it. It made his "tummy scared."

No comments: