The Haunted Mansion was so cool. During Halloween, they change to inside to be the Nightmare Before Christmas. I was so impressed with how much work goes into that. Tripp loves that movie and he wore his Jack shirt that day. He was so excited. I was too!!
Jack and Sally spend at least 5 minutes with every child. Jack was very funny and Sally was beautiful- despite them trying to make her look dead:) That was the highlight of Tripp's day. Most of the other characters are a quick autograph and picture, but there was this special Jack and Sally thing for Halloween. (They also have a special Elsa and Anna thing where you have to get tickets in advance - they run out around 10am- if you even want to catch a glimpse of them in their little house. I peeked in the window and saw Elsa. We didn't go see a single princess. Maybe in a few years, when Aspen cares about them.)
Tripp thought it was so funny how Tigger got on the ground to sign Tripp's book. Then he told us to "shhhh" because Aspen was asleep.
After this, Tripp said "why did he use my head as a table?"
This Buzz Lightyear ride was pretty cool. We went many times. We had to shoot at targets with a laser gun. Tripp loved it.
Ok, so they advertise this special Frozen pre-parade special. We get there early. It's this: one float with Elsa, Anna, a fake Olaf and blasting 'Let It Go.' Maybe they are working on something cooler and it just takes some time. I don't know......
The only princesses we saw. I'm excited to go again in a few years when Aspen will want to see them!

Oh man, I love this place. And it wasn't difficult with an 18 mo old. She just took naps in the stroller. They are very family friendly, of course. If one parent has to stay off the ride with a baby, you ask for a little ticket. Then the other parent gets to go to the front of the line after they switch off, along with 2 others in your party. So Tripp got to go on almost ever ride twice because of the parent pass. I can't wait to go again.











3 comments:
That looks like such a fun time. I loved looking through all of the pictures and reading your explanation of your trip. It sounds like you all had fun! I loved that Tripp went and hugged all the characters he saw. And that's nice that Aspen was able to sleep and be ok during the trip. I'm glad you guys did that! Tripp especially looked like he had his dreams come true. :) I laughed at your reaction to seeing the Cars character as if it was a celebrity.
That looks so fun! I love how excited and happy Tripp looks in the pics. That's the best part of places like that.
Yes, that was the best part. Seeing his reaction. That's the perfect age to take a kid there, I think.
Post a Comment