Yesterday, I was in the shower. I lifted my leg up to shave, and I looked at my ankles. They were huge and swollen. I mean 500 lb lady huge. I screamed and Nate came running in, saying "what's wrong?" I said "I have cankles!" He didn't understand my mortification - until he saw them. He did admit that they are pretty unattractive. What the heck? Already? I'm only 5 1/2 months along. What's it going to be like in the end (in the summer time)? Will I have to start wearing those black velcrow shoes that the elderly wear that are extra wide? I don't think they'll look good with boot cut jeans. Sidenote: I purposely did not post a picture with this particular update.
3 comments:
Wow, that's crazy. You should post a pic. I didnt have any swelling for some reason. If it gets really bad you should maybe tell your doctor because it could be a sign of trouble. But maybe its just a normal pregnancy symptom for you. I dont know.
Sounds freaky, you are so weird Mel. Jk, I think I had minor cankles myself. You should post a pick so we can laugh at you.
HAHAHA I had a cankle this summer. I have a right shoe you can borrow if you need it! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment