Friday, April 10, 2009


I realized it's been a while since I've posted pics of the belly. This was taken 2 weeks ago, when I was 28 weeks along. Man, it's going by fast. I feel pretty good. We've bought almost everything we need. We have the can of paint for the baby's room, just waiting until the weather is warmer so we can paint with the windows open. By the way, I really was on the phone when Nate took this picture. I wasn't trying to pose, while looking uber cool.

6 comments:

Ashley C said...

Cute Mel! Plus, that baby swing is really nice. Looks comfy! :)

Nate and Mel said...

Thanks. We are borrowing it from some friends who don't have room to store it. Win - win.

Ryan Alexander said...

What a small budda belly. I can't believe you've only gained 10 lbs. so far. Lucky.

Ryan Alexander said...

I must be logged in as Ryan, but that was me, Emily that made the above comment.

Nate and Mel said...

no, i've gained 16 now. i was pretty confused who AOK was. Hi em!

Stephanie said...

wow, you look skinny for being pregnant! gives me hope that when i have a baby i won't blow up like a balloon.