Friday, October 2, 2009

I just can't do it.

Tripp is getting so big that he's outgrowing his bassinet. Poor kid, when he stretches out, he hits the edges on all sides. I realize that he is 3 1/2 months old and it is time to move on, but I just can't do it.


I mean, look how cold and big and ominous it is. I can't place him in that huge crib. And he'll be 20-30 feet away from us now. Am I a crazy person? I know I need to let him grow up, but I can't. I'm going to miss my little baby so much.

3 comments:

Ashley C said...

Its definitely a hard transition. We all know I had a hard time with that. I would recommend a pack and play. Do you have one? He will have lots more room and he can still be right by you. Plus, they are great for traveling. Just a thought. You could find one on craigslist.

Stephanie said...

Little baby is growing up. Yeah, that's why people keep having babies.

Melanie said...

Yes Steph. I actually recently figured that out. I'm so excited for him to get big and do new stuff - but I am going to totally miss his little newborn self. So sweet and cuddly. It makes me want to cry. Now I finally understand why people get baby hungry. I literally never understood that before.