Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh this kid!

This is precisely what Tripp looks like every single time we burp him. He screams the second we take the bottle out of his mouth. I think that he thinks he is going to starve to death. Put the bottle back in and instant silence. His face is pretty funny. I just laugh at that sad face and huge tears. **Enlarge pic to see huge tear on his cheek.
Look at that cute little body in those tight pajamas. I just love it!! (He gets so angry during burping that he is stiff and can stand up straight for a long time. Crazy kid.)

Got Milk?

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

Aww, poor guy. What mean parents you are to take the bottle out of his mouth. :)

Emily Alexander said...

I agree, burping is so overrated.
I love tight pj's on babies, they are the best.