
Tripp's costume was adorable. But I think he hated it. He just layed there without moving for 2 full minutes. No kicking, no waving of the arms. It was hilarious.

Nate was in charge of the Halloween Party again. After finding out that the building was being used by the other ward, then setting up entirely by ourselves, we ended up having a great party. Nate and I were Jack the Pumpkin King and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Tripp was......a pumpkin of course!

Tripp doesn't like it when we strike a pose...... There were so many great costumes at the party. I only added a couple, but they were so great and creative.

Elsie, Melissa, James and Louis Faustino - AKA - Yoda, Jedi, Jar Jar and Darth Vadar.

Spencer, Paige, Jordan, Kyle, and Audrey Wilson - AKA - Crest toothpaste, tooth fairies, a molar and..... a Dental Student.

Crystal, Porter and Ryan Evans - AKA - Leah, Yoda and Darth Vadar (without mask, per church rules and regulations).

Alyssa, Emily and Travis Umpleby - AKA - marshmallow, hersheys bar and graham cracker - AKA - Smores!

Two cute Yodas
3 comments:
How cool! I love each of your costumes!! Where did you get yours and Nate's?
Just at a cheap party store called IParty.
I remember IParty. I love your costumes too. I want to dress up, but I don't know what to be. Are you going to, Ashley?
Post a Comment